What we do
For each specialty, the research environment varies in design and equipment composition. We advise on the correct set-up in accordance with all requirements, including safety.
In addition to knowledge about the right set-up, logistics, regulations, containment levels, biosafety levels, safety requirements, equipment and gas distribution systems, we also have know-how for connecting the equipment to the technical infrastructure, the hook-up. In recent decades we have gained extensive experience in the design and realization of many types of laboratories.
Our services include
- Application for permits
- Drawing up the program of requirements
- The design
- Production of arrangement drawings
- Translating user requirements into tender documents
- Selecting suppliers
- (European) tendering
- The implementation, validation and qualification processes
- The implementation of technically sophisticated environments
- The hook-up of equipment.