Building facilities become increasingly complex to meet the desired environmental and comfort needs. To ensure all year round efficient operations thorough building automation and a management system that intelligently presents information about the building services are essential for both owners and users.
For Deerns Instrumentation & Controls is an integral part of the Mechanical and Electrical design. This guarantees the desired dynamic operations of the building services and provides information needed to manage them. Our I&C professionals ensure proven state-of-the-art process, automation and management system designs in which the client is the key focal point. Nevertheless they are not afraid to move beyond the beaten tracks when necessary. They have the ambition to be a top player internationally.
In brief we offer the following services:
- Process engineering
- Instrumentation engineering
- Controls engineering
- Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Process automation engineering
- Building Management System design
- Power Management System design
- System integration design
- Renovation of BMS and control systems
- Testing and commissioning
- Installation optimization