Join us at one of the world’s leading airport industry events, inter airport Europe. Connect with us at booth B6-480, Netherlands’ NAG Pavilion.
Deerns is on hand throughout the Inter airport Europe, conference to discuss how engineering and design focussing on digitalisation and efficiency can establish a practical, achievable and faster road to net zero and a shared sustainable future for airports.
Speaking before the event, Matthias Pöter said: “Sustainability must be at the heart of all current and future airport developments, it is the new aviation’s licence to operate. We specialise in innovative and effective ways to streamline airport technology, tailoring to meet the individual client requirements and to transform airports into new green energy hub for their surroundings. Enhancing efficiency and the harnessing of digital technology will clearly allow the sector to make progress in its journey to net zero.”
Come and meet our team:
- Anke Matijssen, Division Director Airports
- Matthias Pöter, Senior Director Airports
- Gertjan Harkink, Unit Director Airports
- Ivar Bal, Airside Systems Specialist
- Pieter van der Kuil, Terminal Systems Specialist
- Marilia Ropaka, Airport Systems Specialist
- Valerio Barberi Director of Operations, Deerns Italy
- Matteo Scaramellini, Project Director, Airport & Real Estate, Deerns Italy
Find us at booth B6-480